A day for reflections
Today was the last day of the tour; I still cannot believe
how fast it flew by. Last night, with all our homework turned in, we squeezed
into the hotel hot tub!! It was good to reflect with the group and enjoy one
another’s company.
This
morning we held a testimony meeting, and watched Joseph Smith the prophet of
the restoration. This is such a great movie and I strongly encourage all to
watch it. The movie was moving, especially because I had been to most of the
places talked about. It sang to my spirit that all of the things that I have
learned about are true. Its amazing looking back in history and being able to
see Gods hand in the founding of this country. Our founding fathers were
inspired men who were brought up, to organize the country that we have today.
Joseph Smith saw God the father and
Jesus Christ in the sacred Grove when he was 14 years old. Because of his
obedience and courage we can be with our families for eternity. I am grateful
for the sacrifices and challenges that the early saints went through; they are
amazing examples to me. This trip has been amazing, I have learned a lot and
made life long friends. Can’t wait to learn more! Especially about my family
history, God is so good!
| Last Picture with this beautiful Lady. Thanks Brook for the laughs and the fun memories. You have been a wonderful friend and a fantastic roommate. Love ya!! |
LOVE it!
ReplyDelete