Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mormon Tabernacle Choir


After spending a few hours learning how to fill out a balance sheet correctly in the accounting lab, I came back to the appartment exhausted! Accounting is hard work and I am so grateful the school has an accounting lab, because it was so helpful. I came back to the appartment to find notes Spencer had left for me around the appartment :) :) He is so sweet! He had stopped by to see if I needed help on my Homework, but because I was in the accounting lab he decided to leave sweet notes for me to find!  
The Mormon Tabernacle choir came to BYUI!!!! They are amazing!! It is one thing to see them singing for General Conference, but seeing them live is WAY better!! They were dancing around, clapping and singing. It was an uplifting way to spend the evening.  Life is good a BYUI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment