Friday, August 10, 2012

Nine and Ten

Mount Vernon, this is George Washingtons' house! This places was Huge!  I got to go inside his house and walk arounf the grounds. This man is such an example to me, looking at his life and all that he accomplished.. WOW! One thing that I learned about about him that I didnt know before, was that  at the end of George Washington's life he had all of his depts paied off and was able to free all of his slaves.


The White House! We were given three hours to see everything  in the Washinton mall! We were practically running to see everything! So many places.. so little time!!!
The GROUP!!!

DC Temple! A great way to end the day, we didnt get to go inside but we did get to go to the visiters center to here our teachers share their testimonies of Christ and their love for their wives. I am so blessed to be on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment