Friday, August 3, 2012

Day Three

Beginning of the freedom trail

Today we did the freedom walk in Boston and then we visited North bridge, Lots of historical sights and things to learn about. Its so cool that I have an opportunity to be in this tour, I am learning a lot and making life long friends. I am just now realizing that three weeks is a long time, but it is already speeding by. I love learning about the founding fathers of this country and the different trials that they went through, I am so grateful towards them!
Window in Old North Church

Old North Church

Our group!





\

City Hall

Bunker Hill Monument

Made it to the Top of Bunker Hill Monument! 294 stairs.. WOW...
A tad bit sweaty!

Heidi and I in front of Lexington Monument

North Bridge

Looking out, from the Bridge  
BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment