Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day!

    Another good week in Rexburg! Finals are coming up, which means we are hustling to finish (and start, procrastination seems to have fallowed me to Idaho!) projects, papers and begin studying for finals. Although... there is always room for fun and bonding with the roommates. Because I live in apartment 314, we just HAD to celebrate March 14th with a glass of cold milk and apple pie. We had all really been looking forward to it all week, and it was so worth it! Its amazing how a nice big slice of pie and friends to share it with can uplift the soul. I firmly believe that if everyone celebrated 3/14 the world would be a happier place. :) 
  The wonderful Janika had green food coloring, which was a ton of fun for St.Patricks day. 
   Today It was my turn to teach sunday school, Todays lesson was on Jacob 1-4 "Seek ye the Kingdom of God." I am grateful for the calling I was given, it is challenging and uplifting. Im still learning what it means to magnify this calling, and I have a long way to go. One thing that I have learned though, is that as I lean on the Lord, putting all faith in him, everything works out. I love this church and I love this school, life is so good!


        
                                          St. Patricks Day Feast!
Green Pancakes
                       (Green Cookies made with love by sweet Janika)
Geen Eggs







No comments:

Post a Comment