The great thing about living through an winter in Idaho is... (any guesses?) the first day of spring! The sun came out this week, and it was so wonderful! Two of my favorite things to do in the sun
1. Swinging! My appartment is just across the street from a park with a set of swings, I LOVE swinging! When I am on a swing I feel like I can fly, that if I can just stretch my feet out an inch more my toes (you have to swing without shoes to get the full effect) could touch the sky.
2. Hiking R ( Rexburg) Mountian. This weekend I went with some friends to hike R mountain, the view is amazing, the Rexburg temple with the Teton Mountains in the background. I would encourage all to hike it sometime :)
 |
| Bottom of the Mountain |
 |
| The Top! |
 |
| The white dot is the Rexburg temple |
 |
| Swinging Buddy Heidi Cloward |
 |
| Swinging Friend Ben |
No comments:
Post a Comment