
I would like to thank everyone who helped in making my wedding so special and memorable. Spencer and I are truly blessed to have such amazing family and friends. Everything was perfect and I am so glad I was able to share it with such amazing people. Thank YOU!
(pictures coming soon)
The first week of our marriage, Spencer and I explored the Oregon coast together. Starting in Brookings, stopping in Gold Beach, Florence, Newport, Sea Side, and ending in Portland. We saw ToNS of beautiful coasts, ate a lot of clam chowder, had a picnic on the beach, went to the sea lion cave, the tillamook cheese factory, multnomah falls, stonehenge and china town. All in all.. The best trip ever!!!
 |
| Multnomah Falls |
 |
| China Town in Portland |
 |
| Exploring the beach |
 |
| Picnic, enjoying the sun |
 |
| The perfect swing set, so lucky we found it! |
Now we are back in Rexburg, Spencer is studying hard while I am on the hunt for a job.

Moving into our appartment has been an adventure all in its self. We are living at Cental Park appartments, which we love. Its small, but just the right size for us. It has been fun organizing the kitchen, and figuring out where everything should go.
Here are some pictures of some of the first nights here!
 |
| Im learning to be a homemaker :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment