Some creative ideas work out... some sadly just don't. In this life lesson, I learned that pintrest is a wonderful tool.. BUT not always reliable! This meal was a disaster, Spencer and I felt awful immediately after eating it.
This really could have been a great dish if the chicken didnt burn, if the chicken was cooked, AND if it wasnt fried in Crisco :)
Crisco is not a substitute for vegetable oil haha! Spencer fried three chicken breasts. The first one, burnt. Second try, burnt and uncooked. Third time! A charm?? Almost! Not burnt, but still uncooked. The gravy required us to put the "pan drippings" in with the flour. What does that mean? A whole lot more crisco in our dinner :) While making this there was a lot of laughter and I am pretty sure all the smoke almost drove all Spencers roommates out. Over all experiance; a BLAST!! Cant wait for our next adventure.. Hopefully it tastes better :)
| Poison |
No comments:
Post a Comment