Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dream come True!

For Some reason.. I have ALWAYS wanted to cut a guys hair.. ALWAYS! 
Brothers- laughed.. I am not allowed anywhere near their hair.
Dad- Not enough hair to cut :)
Friends- wouldnt even consider it
SO I would like you to meet Spencer Palmer

This is Spencer
He needs a hair cut
Before Picture

WOOHOO!! He is all ready and as excited as I am!!


 I have to admit, After waiting so long to cut some hair when everything was finally all ready to go.. I was really nervous! He had explained how he wanted it... shaved up to a certain point then blended in to the longer hair on top. AH!! Although after a few minutes I discovered it was fun! I just kept on cutting and cutting.. It was hard to stop!

After Picture!! 
Tada! Although he did have to do a few
 touch ups around the ears, and there may have been a little bald
spot on the left side...
I would say it was a
Success!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh bald spots... hahaha :) Good job Krystal!! It looks fantastic!! And uh.. cute boy ;)

    ReplyDelete