Monday, April 9, 2012

Made it!

Woohoo! With the help of wonderfully supportive  friends, family, conference talks and delicious ice cream, I have reached the end of my second semester! The end is always bitter sweet. Bitter to say goodbye to friends, especially thoes leaving on missions. But I am happy for the times that we have spent, and looking forward to seeing them again. Sweet because... No More Homework!! :) This week I am staying in Rexburg to work and rest for the next semester, starting on the 17th. All of my roommates have cleaned up and moved out, Its a little weird coming back each day to an empty appartment, so different from the commotion that comes with living with five girls! Its a good opportunity to read, knit, get organized and some quality time with the worlds best older brother Kyle.
Ice cream from the home teachers and cookies from Visiting teachers

 Bad picture of Sara, But here she is,
this pretty Lady Taught me how to latin
dance. See you on the mish!
3 Musketeers for Conference
White glove cleaning

The Roommates!
Jessica, Myself, Kellie, and Heidi. Missing Laura and Janika



Fish Sitting :)
I'd Like you to meet Zoey and Angus, my roommates for the week. They are best friends already and love  talking to each other.
Fun times with Kyle, what a cutie!



No comments:

Post a Comment